Explore Luxury Under Canvas
Next Event: The Goodwood Revival 6th - 11th September 2017
Book now for The Revival 2017 and experience the magic of The Grand Folly Hotel, only a stone's throw from Goodwood Estate. Ask about advance bookings for 2018 events - The Festival of Speed, Glorious Goodwood and The Revival.
Live well, eat well and sleep well at The Grand Folly Hotel during Goodwood Revival 2017
5m Bell Tent Room
After an exhilarating day walking around the pits and paddocks of the Goodwood events we appreciate your need for comfort.
The pop-up hotel’s luxury bedrooms are individual 5m Bell Tents featuring double or twin beds with quality mattress, 13.5 tog duvets and pillows. Bed linen, towels and toiletries are provided. All rooms have a seating area and include bedside tables, lights, rugs and high quality furnishings.
The Pop-up Hotel
Adjacent to the South Downs National Park in the village of Halnaker, The Grand Folly Hotel is a luxury pop up Hotel, which is 1 miles from Goodwood House East gate, for the Festival of Speed, and 1.5 miles from the Goodwood Motor circuit, for the Revival.
- The hotel offers onsite high quality shower and toilet facilities with separate changing rooms.
- Cooked and continental breakfast is included with all the rooms and an evening meal is available from either of our on site restaurants at extra cost. Menus available here.
- The hotel boasts an internal and external bar area, both with seating and tables. There is a lounge area with comfortable sofas, coffee tables and free WIFI, where guests can relax with a drink after their Goodwood event.
- The hotel has a Spa & Beauty area offering hair up, make up and nails before the event and a range of facials, massages and body treatments throughout the day. Find out more.
- Free private parking is available on site with 24hr security.
- Free transfers are available to Goodwood Events.
- The hotel offers a concierge service in the lobby.
Tinwood Vineyard is opposite the hotel offering wine tasting and tours of the vines.
Goodwood Estate is 1.1 mile away with two championship golf courses, extensive leisure facilities including an indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym as well as offering multiple bars & restaurants.
Chichester is 3.3 miles & less than 10 minutes by car and the South Coast beaches of West Wittering are within 10 miles.
Southampton airport is 29.2 miles from the property.